Friday, September 26

A Relay for Life Quilt


Well, I'm horrible at keeping up my blog, aren't I?  I have had the most noble intentions of publishing a blog post each and every Monday, but no.  

I was so positive that I would have so much extra time when my kids went back to school, but in fact I have less time than ever!

I suppose that's what happens when you're starting a business!  I'm not complaining at all, of course.  It's good to be busy!  

I just don't have time to blog.  I have plenty of content, just no time to put it on here!


I quilted this quilt at the beginning of the summer.  I was contacted by a representative of Relay for Life, and was asked if I would be willing to donate my time and quilt a raffle quilt for them. 


She asked me to just quilt something simple on it, so I opted for a loopy meander.


I love the center of the quilt..  This saying is so inspiring to me, and so true.  We only know what we can do until we're asked to do it.


I wanted to frame that saying a little bit to make it stand out.


This was one of the very first quilts that I put on my longarm after I bought it.


My daughter always has to put her shadow in one of the pictures when she helps me, silly girl!


No comments: